I’m in the right frame of my and a positive attitude.
As I’m waking up this morning I’m reminding myself that today is going to be a good day. I’m not going to dwell on what I don’t know. There’s grace for me today. Grace sufficient all the way.
I’m aware that a positive attitude is okay but not enough, this is why I’m depending on what I know and believe in, God’s power and his word.
God’s grace sufficient for me
I’m thankful for grace. It’s not by mighty or by power but by the grace of God that I’ve started another brand new day..
- Grace is not a soft cuddly toy, but a powerful force. Lord Jesus your grace is sufficient for me. It’s going to be a lovely day today because your grace is sufficient for me. It’s going to be a lovely day today because you love me. Nothing will separate me from the love of Christ, absolutely nothing. Romans 8: 38-39 ‘for I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth. nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord..
- No mountain, river, high, low, tunnel, sea, or anything whatsoever, is stopping God’s love for me.
- Lord Jesus, you’ve made me righteous not by my works but your righteousness.
- All day long is gonna be good today.
- Not because I’m rich, clever, smart but because today I choose to be happy.
- I have direct access to you.
- Close relations and dears may build walls around themselves but I have direct access to you.
- Your door is open 24/7.
- You answer my prayers.
- You have my back.
- Your love surrounds me.
- Peace perfect peace. Perfect love. I rest in you.
According to Creflo Dollar, ‘faithful living is already done take it. We go through faith to take what has already been provided by grace’.
- Stress does not live here anymore. No to sorrow and sadness.
- I’m the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus.
It’s not performance based but belief and faith followed by resting in the power of his might. I’m not enough on my own that’s why I need Jesus.
- I need him. I live my life through Jesus.
Sometimes situations change and things may go wrong in the midst of something good, especially when one is enjoying life. But try not to remain in the disappointment for long, don’t let it consume you. Let us change the way we think. It is vital to train oneself to look at the positives. It just doesn’t happen. It takes discipline and learning to trust God even when something is trying to crush and defeat you.
I believe the time of rest and complete peace is coming. I’m first to admit that things haven’t been easy. It’s been one thing after another. Lot’s of lows, and occasionally highs. But the one who promised is faithful. I’m not gonna live in a dream or desired destination to come, but I chose to enjoy my circumstances as they are today. Having faith that nothing remains as it is forever.
Let others learn from you. Friends and family, how you fight your battles and how you win. In itself it is a testimony. I’m not giving up on life. Either am I giving up on God. Thankful Thursday, it’s gonna be a great and wonderful day ahead. And always.
- I’m making something of today.
- Getting it right.
- Being strong.
- We can get out of a difficult situation. You may have unfulfilled dreams like me, never give up; keep going.
- Keep calm.
- Rest in God.
- Choose to agree with God not what everyone else is saying.
- People will always have an opinion but God has the last word.
- Don’t agree with the negatives but with what the word says about you.
- Whatever happens today don’t fall apart. Look at all the blessings in your life, you have a home, perhaps a job, and so on, whatever the situation, you’re blessed. Close that negative door.
- Whatever low you’re going through, don’t let it destroy you. God is on your side, who can be against us, (Romans 8: 31. ) Imagine, visualize. The battle is God’s.
- God you’re my deliverer.
- God, you’re my healer.
- My comforter.
- You’re not a God of confusion. Your time is the right time. Teach me to trust in you and not to lean to my own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3: 5-6).
I’m loved and blessed beyond measure.
Love conquers. We are brothers and sisters if we live in love.