Reading : Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus, strengthen with all might according to his glorious power . As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord so walk you in him, rooted, brought up and established in the faith as you have been taught.
Deuteronomy 32:4 ” He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.”
Proverbs 12: 17- 19 ” When you tell the truth, justice is done, but lies lead to injustice. Thoughtless words can wound as deeply as any sword, but wisely spoken words can heal. A lie has a short life, but truth lives on forever.”.
Psalms 89: 12-15 “The north and the south, You have created them. Tabor and Hermon rejoice in Your name. You have a mighty arm. Strong is Your hand , and high is Your right hand. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne. Mercy and truth go before Your face. Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance.”
2 Timothy 4: 4- 8 “They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of the evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. For I am already being poured out like a drink offering and the time for my departure is near. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on the day- and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”
- Heavenly Father, we acknowledge how much we need to be strong in your grace and strengthened according to your power in order to follow you and to know how to do your work.
- You know our need for your enabling throughout another day We desire to commit this day to you Lord to use it right and to be judged and helped by your spirit. Please guide and help us in all the arrangements we have to make today and do grant that a just and right solution will be the outcome of iwhatever challenges we are facing this day..
- Heavenly Father, we thank you that we cam bring the details of our lives to you for your help and your guidance. So we do commit this day to you for your help and prompting.
- Farther God there are so many big affairs in this world that need your spirit intervention, we pray for the disputes going on in our country at this time. We pray that just and right solutions might prevail and that those who would cause havoc and trouble may be thwarted,
- We pray Lord that you give wisdom to our government to make right the affairs of this country and good choices, just and critical for our time.
- We pray for all the people whose lives are being upset by the action of others that you will undertake for them in their needs which no doubt are great,
- Father, we ask that they may be an understanding of Christmas and what it is about, An understanding that the Lord Jesus has a spirit of grace, love and he come to this world that we may turn to you. Make us realise that human aid may not be sufficient but God is..
- We pray for our friends, help those who are unwell at this time of the year, we ask that you keep them safe and watch over them. We pray for those facing difficulties that you sustain them during our celebration of Christmas and the coming of Jesus . Difficulties will nit distract from our celebration of Christmas and that the coming of the lord Jesus.
- Help all those who will be leading us in the community, and church,, restore each one of them.,
- We pray above all that the Lord Jesus will be glorified through music, worship and prayer. We pray that the people we have invited will respond to the invitation and that through these services we are all blessed..
- Father God, thank you that we can commit these things to you and the forgiveness of all our sins because we come only in the name of Jesus Christ and for his sake. Amen.