Reading Olive: The Lord of peace himself gives you peace always by all means..
2 Thessalonians 3:16″ Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you all.”
Philippians 4:9 “Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice. And God of peace will be with you.”
Galatians 5:22 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness..”
Isiah 12:2 ” Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defence; he has become my salvation.”
Colossians 3: 15 ” Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Romans 5: 1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Romans 8:6 ” The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace..”
Mathew 5:9 ” Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.”
- Our father God, thank you for safe peaceful night for us and for so many lucky people in this country. We are most grateful that we can go to bed knowing that we are in a land that is peaceful even as there is much wickedness at least it is not war torn, for which we are most grateful.
- Thank you for all the blessings you shower upon us; food, warm homes, the loving kindness of our brothers and sisters among us, and your love which envelopes us and keeps us safe wherever we are in the world in the arms of your peace.
- We thank you Lord for your peace we know Lord that nothing can happen to us, You are caring for us even in the middle of strife. We pray that every child of yours in the world, every child born will have an opportunity, the chance to learn of your forgiveness, loving kindness and the promise of life eternal. And to learn from those who love and save you. We pray that you may continue to help those carrying your message to do so in safety. Give them the word of truth . Let your word be in their mouths and bring many to you convincingly. Bring many into your fold.
- We thank you that this country is at peace now as many parts of the world are full of strife and turmoil. We pray for the people of China and others to be allowed the freedom of speech and thought. Be with them and help them to find a way in their difficulties Let your word be released in their communities, to grow and free them.
- The people of the world who are at war even those who do not know about you we ask and pray that your will be done, and evil be removed completely by your will. Bring people and countries to work together to bring peace and help those in turmoil.
- Help us to be less greedy, to share and offer help to those who have so little.
- Thank you for the blessings you give us.
- Thank you for looking after our loved ones who are in greater need.
- Thank you for healing,. May you continue to monitor everything that is done to those in hospital and care centres. Let you blessings stay with the sick day and night.
- Thank you for the care of our nearest and dearest. We do not always remember them, please be with each individual facing difficulty and problems, Give us peace and keep our minds healthy even when it seems impossible. Help us always to know that we are in your care and all will be well. For all our loved ones be with them this day and every hour of the future, blessing them, holding them safe and helping them to walk in the footsteps of Christ that at the end of it all we will return to you Lord knowing that we are your children and we will live with you forever.
- These things we ask. We can not cover everything but Our Lord knows. You know Lord the end from the beginning. We ask for your help in everything we do, strengthen us and continue reminding us that you are on our side. We are most thankful always for the peace of God in our lives in Jesus name, Amen.