This week I want to take an opportunity to give thanks for my daughters. Thank you its usually left unsaid , just take it for granted that people close to us are aware of our gratitude.
You also know that I love you, but it’s always nice hearing it. I love you.
You give me joy
- Thank you for filling our home with laughter. You are full of ideas, always bursting with one or the other thing to do. Thanks for the energy you bring to me daily. You are always positive and full of life. Chattering non stop. I don’t want giggles and joy to stop. It’s all beautiful energy.
- I remember the bad jokes
- And arguing over chores about whose cooking dinner, cleaning and so on.
- Leaving make up and jewellery everywhere.
- You give me joy. Even when things are bad I have something positive to look forward to.
- I’m very proud of you.
- You’re excellent in all ways.
- You always land on your feet and nothing topples you.
- You’re unique in your own ways.
Thank you for all you do my daughters.
- Thanks for the tips.
- Thank you for teaching me how to live my life in the middle of chaos.
- You’ve reminded me that whatever happens in my day, I should always go to bed on a positive note. No grumpiness, grudges or unforgiveness.
- You give me a break by letting me live my own life. I keep stronger and happier for everyone so the building doesn’t buckle under.
- Men and women when they see you are happy. The childless have become fathers and mothers of girls, You bring joy. You remind me of the beautiful things that make me, Who I was before everything, before the problems and challenges. You’ve renewed my youth. Those with daughters I hope God never gives you grief to do with your children or to go through continuous pain and mental anguish.
- You’ve renewed my youth.
- Thank you for making me believe in myself
- For telling me I can be the person who others will walk over or I can stand up for myself.
- For believing in yourselves.
- You’re strong and intelligent, Knowing how to separate greed and a drive to succeed.
- You have done what some of us only imagine. Driven, smart and hard work.
- A business head. Achieved so much in a short space of time. Your intelligence is not what defines you but your kind caring nature.
- You don’t complain much about your ill health, but always put others first.
- You possess an amazing drive that guides your life.
- Caring. You’ve looked after your grandmother in an instant. Covering her needs. Not only that, grandmother has seen the world because of you. Travelling locally and abroad because of you. Getting pampered and spoilt.
- Thank you for being a friend and for being good listeners.
- You are a blessing in my life and you’re touching many lives.
- You’re kind. Through your kindness you’ve touched and changed many lives for the better.
- You are generous. You walk the talk. Covering needs wherever possible. You have put through a number of children through school and did your bit for charity.. Thank you for paying fees, buying uniforms and supporting girls and boys.
- You are wise beyond your years. Offering advice to many people. You’ve given sound advice to me, family, and friends and those keen to take up such advice.
- Selfishness is not found in you. If there’s information that may benefit the next person, you won’t withhold it.
- Your price is above that of rubies, Proverbs 31:10. You’re my special girls and wonderfully made.
Stephanie Lahart definition is more fitting:,
- ‘An excellent cut Diamond that shines brilliantly from the inside out. She’s admired by many, including me! She exudes joy, love, peace and excellence. She’s phenomenally made’.
- You are wonderfully made and crafted.
- You are the Proverbs 31 woman, nicely summarised by http://web.mit.edu,
- ‘She is clothed with strength and dignity: she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all”.
- Your husband is a good man. You married the men of your dreams, had the wedding of your dreams and children of your dreams.
- My girls, you can do anything.
- You’re always a reminder that girls can do anything. Thank you for all you do my daughters.
My daughters, I love you. Well done. I’m proud of you.