The month of March, we celebrate international women’s day. We are reminded once more about how great and wonderful we all are. To respect, love, tolerate and treat others as we would like to be treated.
I have a few words of encouragement, to tell you that nobody can stop your destination unless you allow them to.
- Don’t lose hope.
- There’s your hero out there.
- Your rainbow.
- Somebody somewhere will listen and believe you.
Knowing who you are
We can be called names, all sorts of labelling. Knowing who you are starts with you. You don’t need any validation from the tabloid, you boss or anybody.
It doesn’t matter what names you are being called.
Knowing who you are will keep you firm.
- You won’t be swayed.
- Words won’t stick because you won’t allow them to.
- Stand firm.
- Get your sense of direction: Know where you’re headed.
- Don’t let them change you.
- Harden you.
- Break you.
- Be called all sort of names.
- Be true to yourself.
- You are not there to impress anybody.
- Or to fit into someone else’s shoes.
- You are you.
- A master piece.
- Perfectly made in God’s image.
- A daughter, sister, mother, wife, grandmother and so on.
- Love yourself.
- You are valued.
- Back bone of the family.
- It’s not about how pretty you are, smart, tallest or cleverest.
- As you are you’re enough.
- A daughter of the King of Kings.
- A voice of change and encouragement.
- A life giver.
Good things happen to you and through you.
Perfect in God’s eyes.